Qube PM Property Management Software
Qube PM property management software suits any type of property business and any type of property including residential, retail, commercial and industrial portfolios. Whether you invest in property, manage property or occupy property, Qube PM is an invaluable tool that can improve performance.
Qube PM is a modular system that can be configured to meet all your property management needs. Although it offers highly complex functionality, you do not need specialist IT skills and infrastructure to be able to use it. Qube PM brings all your property management and accounting activities together, in one system, and can be fully integrated with other business systems and applications.
A widely-used solution
With more than 500 customers, Qube PM is the property management solution of choice. It enables property managers, investors, agents and others to share reports and information, build efficiencies and ensure effective team working.
Qube PM property management software can be delivered in a range of technical environments, and has the ability to process data across large portfolios at exceptional speed. Partners, clients and tenants can access information directly relevant to them through web portals.
However large or small your portfolio, user base, or budget, Qube PM will deliver unrivalled return on investment. The system is available on premise or via our Software as a Service (SaaS) offering, which utilises a virtual private cloud.
Qube PM covers all aspects of property management and suits many different user types, including:
Residential block management; commercial and residential service charge management; industrial portfolios; office space portfolios and lettings; residential and mixed use portfolios and multi-site occupier portfolios.
- Property fund management
- Property asset management
- Residential AST management
- Rural estates
- Telecommunications and utility assets management
- Ground rent management
- Housing association portfolios
- Student accommodation portfolios
- Central and local government
- Chartered surveyors
- Corporate real estate
Meet operational needs
Qube PM property management software supports a wide range of business processes, including:
- Rents, ground rents, turnover rents charging and collection
- Service charge budgets, charging and collection
- Tenant correspondence and demands
- Tenant self-service and payments via the tenant/leaseholder portal
- Bank reconciliation (manual and automatic) and links to banking systems
- Client accounting
- Surveyor diaries for inspections, rent reviews, lease expiries, gas checks, etc.
- Powerful reporting functionality that provides key portfolio performance data
- P&L and balance sheet reporting by property
- Corporate accounting and multi-company reporting for property companies
- Maintenance management – planned and reactive
- Energy usage management and storage of sustainability performance metrics
- Business intelligence, including income analysis and forecasting
Access anywhere, any time
Members of your team, agents, property owners and tenants can all securely access Qube PM’s real time property and accounting information at any time in a variety of ways:
WindowsFull, secure access on your PC.
Remote accessFor agents, clients and those working from home or satellite offices: full, secure access to the Windows application.
The Tenant PortalTenants can obtain up-to-date information about rents, service charges and other transactions, at any time. They can also make payments through the portal, which can be customised to reflect your house style and branding.
WebUsing a web browser, internal users, clients and agents can securely obtain information about the property portfolio and access Qube data.
Customer specific portalsA number of specific portals have been developed to deliver extra efficiencies and even better customer service benefits.
TabletsMany property managers now use Qube property management software on iPads and other tablets while on the move. This means you can receive and update information during site visits, property inspections and client/ tenant meetings.
Qube PM’s built-in accounting ledgers, reporting tools and document management functionality provide seamless integration with MS Office saving the need for sub-systems and add-ons.
Qube PM integrates with:
- Excel, Word, Outlook and other Microsoft products
- Many accounts suites, including Sun Accounts, Oracle Financials, Sage, Dream, and Navision
- Document management systems
- Mapping systems (GIS)
- Google Maps
- Barcode scanning
- Point of sale systems