Qube Global Software in Ireland – Cashelmore
MRI SoftwareMRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. A pioneer of the real estate software industry, MRI develops lasting client relationships based on nearly five decades of expertise and insight. Through leading solutions and a rich partner ecosystem, MRI liberates real estate companies to elevate their business and gain a competitive edge. For more information, please visit mrisoftware.com.
CashelmoreThis growth of Qube Global Software can be attributed to a number of factors - specifically a high level of customer referrals, our international profile and the specialised local knowledge provided by our agent in Ireland, Cashelmore Ltd. Cashelmore works exclusively on behalf of Qube Global Software across the whole of Ireland and is headed by Les Burke who has been working in this capacity for more than 20 years, working very closely with Qube Global Software. During this time, the company has forged strong relationships with our customers.
Wide-ranging customer baseIn recent years, Qube Global Software has pushed out beyond the metropolitan areas of Belfast and Dublin and now has an extensive geographical spread. Qube Global Software's solutions have also been implemented right across the spectrum of the property sector. Our customer base in Ireland consists of a mix of developers, owners and investors, managing agents, block managers, retailers, financial institutions and occupiers in both the public and private sector.
Key factsQube Global Software has been a market leading supplier of Property and Facilities Management software solutions for 40 years. Over this period we have built up some facts around our operations that you may be interested in:
- We have 40 years' experience
- We have operated in Ireland since 1983
- With over 60 customers across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland our solutions are the most widely used in the market
- The largest property managers across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland by unit numbers use Qube Global Software solutions
- The Irish Independent described our customer base in Ireland as the “who’s who of dynamic property companies”
- Our solutions are truly global: we provide solutions to more than 1,000 companies in more than 70 countries, with offices throughout the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas
- Qube Global Software was the first in our industry to achieve the quality ISO 9001 standard accreditation, and our annual review process ensures our continued adherence
- Last year we invested more than 70,000 hours in research and development
- Our longest standing customer has been using our solutions for 33 years and is currently operating the latest version of our software
- More than 30% of our customers have been using our solutions for at least ten years
- We support more than 10,000 users worldwide
- 70% of the Property Management Awards 2013 finalists use Qube Global Software solutions
To transform the world of real estate through technology.
To be the technology partner of choice for occupiers, investors and service providers, delivering measurable benefits to our customers and their clients. Amazing customer service is at the heart of what we do, alongside a passionate focus on innovative software. We do this by developing our people, our expertise and our networks.
Our core values as outlined in our staff handbook and are at the heart of our recruitment, education and development curriculum. They are based on the following principles:
Show due respect for, and appreciate the value in, all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experience, styles, approaches and ideas. Also show due respect for the environment and our communities.
Act morally, honestly and fairly with our colleagues, customers and the community.
Accept personal accountability for our own actions and results. Focus on finding solutions and achieving results, rather than making excuses or placing blame. Keep promises and commitments made to others.
Be passionate about our business, our customers, our software and our services. Preserve a culture that maintains a positive, stimulating, and fun environment to work in. Help colleagues develop and grow by providing coaching, feedback and support.
Personally commit to continuous improvement and be willing to change. Admit our mistakes and learn from them.
Identify, change or eliminate processes, procedures and activities that slow us down or do not add value.
Have a ‘can-do’, pro-active, attitude and drive to achieve the best results possible.
Above all else, delight our customers through the quality of our solutions and services. Promote and implement creative and innovative solutions with excellence and professionalism.